Dr. Marya C Gendzielewski Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Marya C Gendzielewski?

Great Dr. switched to her after leaving someone who wrote me off and had their 20 yr old interns do my appointments. She is strong and has great contacts in the community with other doctors. She got me a cancer surgeon while I was in the office and that person was fantastic. I highly recommend her.

great doctor

this is the best dr. i have been to. she is very thorough and will check out anyhing even out of her speciality . she will reccomend other drs. to follow up if need be. i feel she has saved my life more than once.

Horrible Bedside Manner

Dr. G is rude, disrespectful and totally unprofessional when talking to patients. She may have some skills but her bad attitude overshadows them. If you enjoy getting yelled at, belittled, bullied and told you are not going to live so long...she is your doctor. Also, your insurance will get billed if you step into her office and she tells you she doesn't accept your insurance so she can't not see you as a patient.

My last few visits

I give many stars to Rita and the nice nurse. Rita is awesome! She's quick and very professional. Who cares if she's not into small talk? If I had to work for this doctor I wouldn't want to either. She's not "cold or mean" but very professional, get down to business. One star to the doctor. She could use some customer service training. I think she's arrogant, and belittles me. She lectured me the ENTIRE visit about calling her for blood work. While I'm at fault for not calling, making snide comments about how I'm a smart girl and and as a teacher should know better was unprofessional. With that being said, she's very good at what she does. That's the reason I still stay here.

Glad i left this doctor

I made the smart move of leaving this docor for dr. Sangani and boy i cant tell you how relived i am that i changed dr.s!!! My problems were: the dr.'s behavior and her receptionist Rita. I just couldnt take the attitudes anymore so i was GLAD i got the transfer papers and got out of her office for good!! I cant tell how how much i look forward to seeing dr. Sangani now!!!! Good riddance to dr. G and Rita!!!!

glad im leaving

mean, rude, condescending, sarcastic....etc etc etc! i wont go into why im leaving her for another.............IM JUST LEAVING HER FOR GOOD AND IM GLAD! and my god....that secretary, Rita, of hers..............someone ought to slap some manners into her! good riddance!

Unable to make follow-up appointment after visits -- appointment card is mailed at their own convenience. Once notified of the appointment, if it needs to be changed or cancelled - the patient is warned they can be terminated. Dr. can easily be overheard while examining other patients and has many times been in her office talking loudly on the phone -- again, overheard in exam room. She is sometimes nice, but more often abrupt, condescending, can be overheard yelling at others. Office manager is also very rude. Patients are often reminded how busy Dr. is, and of her great expertise - and they can easily be replaced. Bedside manner is very poor, disappointing and sometimes even intimidating. Overall experience would be much better if Dr. was less impressed with herself and more respectful of others and THEIR time as well.

The receptionist is very rude and unprofessional. The doctor talked about herself "a lot". It was hard to keep her on subject. The waiting room looked like a storage room and was very cluttered.

I have been seeing Dr. G for years. I think she is wonderful. I was so sad to find out that she no longer accepts my insurance. Out of all the doctors I have seen she spends the most time with me asking me questions and making me feel comforable. My only negative would be that the one receptionist is very cold and sometimes rude. She should not be the first person the clients come into contact with.

horrible bedside manner

This doctor is very cold. She loves to hear herself talk and does not answer questions well. Would have preferred to see someone else.

A Bad Mistake

An extremely un-courteous receptionist. I dread having to call the office there. I always have to wait a least an hour to be seen. Last time was an hour and a half for five minutes with the actual doctor. I feel that Dr. Genzielewski did not really tailor my treatment to my needs, nor does she ever spend enough time explaining my diseases, treatments, or needs. I can't wait to switch.

Dr. Marya C Gendzielewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.