- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marya A Prado
Dr. Marya A Prado is a doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ, with other offices in Gilbert, AZ and Colorado Springs, CO( and 8 other locations). They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Marya A Prado has 10 locations
Dr. Marya A Prado has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marya A Prado has the following 4 expertise
- Premature Infants
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Marya A Prado Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs , CO 80923
- 1900 N Higley Rd Gilbert , AZ 85234
- 6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs , CO : (719) 776-3208
- Plantation , FL 33322
- Gilbert , AZ 85234
- 7720 N 16th St Ste 425 Phoenix , AZ : (602) 476-8962
- 211 4th St Alexandria , LA : (318) 473-3111
- 4015 22nd Pl Lubbock , TX : (806) 725-0040
- 4701 Montgomery Blvd NE Albuquerque , NM 87109
- 7700 W Sunrise Blvd Plantation , FL 33322
More about Dr. Marya A Prado
Dr. Prado graduated from the University of Miami Leonard M Miller School of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Prado works in Gilbert, AZ and 9 other locations and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Prado is affiliated with Faxton St Luke's Healthcare- St Luke's Campus, Lovelace Womens Hospital and St Francis Medical Center.