Dr. Maryam Nowroozi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maryam Nowroozi?

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Very caring compassionate doctor covers all her basses and if its necessary she has you follow up with specialist. I like her she listens to you and the staff is very nice. They take me within a few minutes of arriving for my appointment, I'm glad she was referred to me .

Love Dr Nowroozi

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Very warm and caring

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Catch 22

Posted on August 10th, 2014

I am the caregiver for my mother and we have been under Dr. Nowroozis care for the past three years. It is very frustrating dealing with the staff and the inadequacy of the lab techs, especially in dealing with response from phone calls. This doctor's office deals with elderly people which was my main focus due to . things happen to them very quickly like infants therefore since this is their specialty I feel responses should be prompt caring and on point. Nevertheless responses are not prompt to accommodate a patient's and families needs. Nowroozi, when you see her, is very patient and seems concerned for her patients. But is she because she never seems to make a visit next door to see her patients during their stay in the hospital. As a patient of hers we have to deal with other doctors in the office that are on call for her. Often times the other doctors on staff, a few are very negligent to respond while on call. This has happen twice. One resulted in a 911 call and the other I had to call one of my mother's specialists to get a response concerning my mothers care. This is unacceptable.

office staff and lab

Posted on September 13th, 2013

I have been going to these doctors for approximately three years. It is very frustrating dealing with the staff and in inadequacy of the lab tech, response from phone calls. This doctor's office deals with elderly people. Things happen to them very quickly like infants. responses are not prompt to accommodate a patient's and families needs.

check up

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I was looking for a primary doctor and needed a base line physical. She was extremely patient and listened to everything I said. Plus had suggestions. She was concerned with not only my physical health but mental. I loved that she wanted to make sure all was OK. Great doctor!

Love this doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2011

She's just a great doctor and she actually listens to your concerns.

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Dr Nowroozi has great bedside manner, and care deeply about each and every patient!

Posted on October 13th, 2016