Dr. Maryam Valapour Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Maryam Valapour?

New Life

Posted on September 15th, 2008

Dr. Valapour along with her team of physicians have basically given me a new life, they kep a close eye on me at the University of Minnesota transplant Clinic and along with the coordinators,surgeons,nurses, and other employees there I would not be alive today. She is very wise and brilliant and not afraid to share the hard facts with you, believe me I know, she saw me through a Lung Transplant and now I am 20 years younger as a 47 year old. Anyway, I grew up in Rochester MN, under the shadow of the Mayo clinic and have never met anyone like Dr. Valapour yet even knew Drs. like her existed.

Posted on October 9th, 2016