- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maryam Zamanian has 2 locations
Dr. Maryam Zamanian has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Maryam Zamanian has the following 17 expertise
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Addison Disease
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Maryam Zamanian Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1600 Coit Rd Ste 208C Plano , TX 75075
- 1600 Coit Rd Ste 208C Plano , TX : (972) 998-6711
More about Dr. Maryam Zamanian
Dr. Zamanian works in Plano, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.