Dr. Maryann Fedack Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Maryann Fedack?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2009

Dr. Fedack has been my children's Doctor for more than 3 years. She is amazing!!! She is very attentive, caring, and has a phenomenal memory. She is truly very concerned for the well-being of my children and all other patients. While going through some health issues and insurance difficulties, she has personally called me to see how we are doing, and offered more referrals and advice. I now live more than an hour from North Point Pediatrics, but to see Dr. Fedack and the wonderful staff, I'd drive three. Dr. Fedack is the best Pediatrician that I could ever ask for to care for my babies.

Posted on December 7th, 2015