Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maryann L Millar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Maryann L Millar has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Maryann L Millar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Maryann L Millar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
Dr Millar is exceptional. She spends the time necessary to answer my questions and discuss my concerns. I never feel rushed and feel like we are on "equal footing." Our relationship over the years has been one of the most positive in my doctor/patient experience. It's been that way since the day I first met her. She is exceedingly easy to talk to and exudes warmth. I trust that Dr. Millar always has my physical health as her top priority. She is a "gift that keeps giving."
Dr. Millar is an amazing doctor. Yes, there is typically a wait for appointments. However, I always got called back throughout my pregnancy and each time i ended up in the hospital she was there. I asked the hospital to call her when they wanted to induce me and she returned early from a weekend away to deliver my son. She was very informative and talked me through everything. I also loved the staff at her office. I cannot say enough good things about her!
Dr.Milliar is extremely thorough. She makes sure each patient is treated as an important individual not just a number. She is always around to see you in short notice situations which is great for a pregnant patient who worries. If she is for some reason unavailable she will make sure you know the on call doc who can answer any questions or issues that come up. She's an amazing doctor who has been with me thru surgeries and 2 pregnancies. I wouldn't choose anyone else. Her staff is also wonderful!!!!! They are cheerful, kind and always make sure each patient is well taken care of. Even the receptionist who really does a large amount of work but is always smiling, organized and makes sure every patient is happy.
I saw Dr. Millar after getting a Bad/wrong diagnosis with my PCP. I was very freaked out and Dr. Millar was able to calm me down and explain everything to me. So very thankful I came to this office. Highly Recommended! I will be continuing all my gyn care with her and hopefully one day my OB care. Office staff was very helpful and nice.
Rude, abrupt, unfamiliar with my medical history even after seeing her for over 5 years. Scares patients by over exaggerating negative information, up to two hours late if your lucky. Terrible bed side manner, shows less than zero compation. Don't waste your time trying to get an apointment as she has no reservations about wasting your time making you wait. 3 thumbs down.
30 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1988
Temple University Health System
Dr. Maryann L Millar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maryann L Millar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woburn, MA.