Dr. Maryann Prewitt Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maryann Prewitt?

A one of a kind Doctor!

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Dr. Prewitt is one of the most caring physicians that I know. Not only is she my Gynecologist but the main physician that I go to for any health questions. She is always listening to my health concerns nd takes her time to address them. She goes more into details when it comes to my health with more comprehensive labs and tests. She is always educating me as a women and the anatomy of my body in ways that I could have never imagined to understand. Her practice is always professional and very caring towards patients as if you were in a high class environment. Dr. Prewitt and her staff really know how to treat a patient and their health concerns. I 'am so proud to say that I' am a patient of Dr. Prewitt!

Dr. Prewitt is my physician for LIFE!

Posted on June 17th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Prewitt for 15+ years and she has compassionately guided me through an unusual and ongoing autoimmune disease. Although she was trained as a gynecologist, when I told her how much trouble I was having funding a rheumatologist who took my rare condition seriously, she took it upon her self to learn all about it. Now, she makes sure I receive the best possible care and follows-up with me regularly. I've been to literally hundred of doctors. Not one has shown me this level of concern with my quality of life and knowledge about multiple medical fields. She is a life-saver! S

VITAMIN PUSHER

Posted on June 7th, 2017

If you read through the other reviews, I'm ALSO a victim of being told I needed all these vitamins and thyroid medicine. She went as far as telling me I was on the track of getting dementia! I don't disagree that taking vitamins are good but when I went from a normal thyroid to being HYPER, I draw the line. My GP was perplexed why I would even be put on these as I was in total normal range! I felt bad after referring a friend who also had a similar experience. When asking about her back soreness after a procedure, Dr. Prewitt chalked it up her walking incorrectly! She didn't do "normal" bloodwork (i.e. cholesterol, sugar, etc.) just the vitamin levels and yes, she charges you to give you results. You get bombarded with her marketing emails and texts pushing her other services (cosmetic) and not once did I get an appointment correct. I wish I would have read reviews before going!

NUTBAG! My rating is less than a 1. Run!! Find another doctor!

Posted on April 13th, 2017

I pretty much echo all these reviews of 2 or less. I dont see how she stays in practice. Rude, on the defense if you ask questions, talks over you and cuts you off and God forbid you consider a second opinion. She thinks she is the smartest person in the room and everyone else is beneath her. Its her way or your stupid. Take her vitamins or you'll be fat and ugly. I cant say it enough! Run, run from this "doctor". I just did!

Product Pusher

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Is only concerned with patients who can generate her money from her skin care products and cosmetic procedures. I would even say was just plain rude to me. The office is tacky and unorganized. I picked her because of how convenient it was to schedule an appointment, but other than that, she fails to be sincere and thorough. I think I drew the line when she tried to sell me vitamins at the end of our appointment.

MD

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Dr. Prewitt is very knowledgeable! She clearly has done her home work and is top-notch at what she does. I highly recommend her to patients struggling with hormonal problems nutrition problems and believe she is not only courteous and kind, but also knows what she is doing. I am a family medicine doctor trained and have chosen her as my physician.

Horrific patient care

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I was referred to her by a friend and being new to the area was thankful for the recommendation. I will NEVER return to her practice. Did bloodwork and "diagnosed" me with vitamin deficiencies to sell me their over priced vitamins and completely ignored the fact that one of my hormone levels was post menopausal (I'm in my 20's). She literally spent no more than 5 minutes explaining the three pages of lab results. I had to ask to find out the results of my Pap smear, which I shouldn't have to do. The cherry on top for me was the fact that my prescription was never ever called into the pharmacy as it was promised it would be. Absolutely disgusted with how I was treated.

Dr. MaryAnn Prewitt

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Please know I do not generally take time to write reviews however, I would not even consider this Dr. as competent or professional. In many ways. Don't even waste your time.

Terrible experience

Posted on August 15th, 2015

For my first ever appointment of this nature, I had a terrible experience. I used a website where she had 4.5 stars without looking at the ratings from other less biased websites. My total wait time was around 45 minutes, the doctor never introduced herself to me, and the appointment was painful. She told me I'd get a phone call about my results, but what I got instead was a phone cal requiring me to make a follow-up appointment in order to get my results. I was very unsettled by this, so I called back a total of 5 times in order to get my results. I was told various things, such as they couldn't find my results in the computer, the service that allows patients to view their results online was not available, they'd have to have a nurse call me back, they couldn't find the doctor, and finally that the doctor was adamant that I come to my follow-up appointment. At this point I was really worried that they had found something abnormal/pre-cancerous, but they still refused to tell me anything, even that everything was alright. I called one more time the following day and was told they'd call me back. I had little hope, but I prayed specifically that the Lord would take care of it and provide me with my test result that day. Five minutes later I received the phone call and my test results (there is nothing wrong with me). tl;dr: I do not recommend this doctor. She was short with me, didn't introduce herself, and tried to force me into an unnecessary follow-up appointment in order to get more money out of me. They were extremely evasive every time I called to receive my results. Terrible experience.

Could not see a better more professional doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Prewitt for a specific issue I was having related to hormones. She listened to my concerns, examined me and then told me what the plan would be. She is an outstanding surgeon, doctor and person. I have referred my mother and sister to her. She is rarely late. If she is..it is because she is in an unexpected surgery. Her staff have always told me in advance and given me the option to reschedule. As far as all the other negative comment.. I have had to see her once sometimes twice a week .. None of it is even remotely true. Sad when people have to make things up. Dr Prewitt is truly an outstanding doctor.

Shes the best

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Prewitt really cares about her patients. She doesnt just get you in and out she really takes time to encourage, educate, and help in any way.

Posted on August 7th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Prewitt for over 20 years. She is so totally dedicated to her patients well being. Dr. Prewitt stays educated on the latest procedures and treatments. She is always responsive and accessible. I feel very cared for and I know that she will be there every step of the way now and in the future. I am grateful to have a Dr. who is open and honest. Everyone needs to know if they can improve their health and fitness. She only wants us to live longer?