Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maryann B Weinstein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Maryann B Weinstein has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Maryann B Weinstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
My mother has proven to be a very difficult and complex patient. Dr. Weinstein has been able to treat my mother's various medical problems including shingles and prolonged debilatating pain, heart disease (along with Mom's cardiologist), anorexia and other various problems that I can't remeber at this moment. She is knowledgeable and caring with an excellent bedside manner both to my mother and to the rest of our family.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWashington Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine, 95 Leonard Ave Ste 2, Washington, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maryann B Weinstein in this video.
Dr. Maryann B Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.