Dr. Mary Yehl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Yehl?

Posted on July 13th, 2015

The best gyn care I have received since moving to NJ

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Completely unfriendly, uncaring, and not very knowledgeable. She tried to put me on a certain type of birth control pill without explaining the numerous risks that this particular type has- why not recommend a less harmful one? She rushes through the appointment, and when you have more than a one minute conversation, she tries to bill you extra for it. She rushed through not only the discussion but also the pap smear. I have had some excellent doctor's at Atlantic Women's Medical, but Dr. Yehl is hurting their reputation. I was hoping that she was just having a bad day, but I saw her for 3 years; it was always the same experience. I recently switched doctors and the comparison is unbelievable when you get a doctor who actually does their job.

Posted on April 8th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Yehl for 3 years. I actually look forward to my annual appointments so I can catch up with her. She takes her time, always is well prepared and is easy to talk to. I would highly recommend!

Posted on December 2nd, 2015