Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maryam Zand has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr zand wasn't the best for gynecological visito. She seemed to rush through them and she wasn't very thorough on follow-ups. However, she is fantastic for obstetrics. Her wait times on average were pretty low (that may have changed by now) and she was always good at explaining how your pregnancy was going. When I delivered, she arrived at the hospital very quickly, which was a relief because my delivery was going very fast. She was very quick on her feet and was very skilled during the entire delivery. I will definitely be going back to her for this baby.
i went on a visit with my future daughter in law to her last appt there and they took people in that came after her and upon her appt she did the ultrasound which showed she had Polyhdramnios and she is almost 38.. she really didnt address the problem or expalin the difficulities that came with this but told her we will schedule you for diagnostic ultrasound and see you tuesday but in the same breath you need to find another OB/GYN who takes your insurance as Desert Valley doesnt. i was in shock treat her all this time with the same insurance and this at the end.. to find a doctor and try to figure all this out at the last minute is stressful for her not knowing exactly whats going on... very unprofessional when she couldve done things different at the start of her visits by saying she didnt take her insurance or send her STAT with orders to the ER because every ER takes anyones insurance..
This is my first pregnancy and she makes you feel like you are on an assembly line.. She is very rush rush and if you even think about asking questions about your lab results (because if you dont ask you will never find out your lab results) or about how you are feeling she makes me feel as if i am ruining her day. If i ask more questions and make her talk to me she will tell me "your fine your fine" well walking out of the door to call someone else! It makes me so mad. So needless to say i am going to look for another DR because i refuse for her to deliver my baby!! If she is in such a rush to get me out of her office what makes me think she will not be in a rush with me and my baby when the big day comes! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DR TO ANYONE !
Dr. Zand always got me in right away never had to wait long in the waiting room. Her care was on point. She shows alot of passion for her patients and how are they feeling. Quick to answer questions. when you see her you go into her office and sit by her desk she then goes over your file with you goes over measurments of baby and anything you would like to say or ask. Anything i asked for she gave it to me. I requested to be put on light duty due to me working in a hospital she had no problem writing out a paper. When i wanted to be takin off work 2 months before i was due she had no problem in that too...I do have to say much better experience then Dr Viruch. less wait time and Dr Zand doesnt have a PA to fill in for her. You always see the doctor. That was a big plus for me. And you always get an ultrasound. :)
26 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Maryam Zand accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDesert Valley Hospital, 16850 Bear Valley Rd, Victorville, CA
Dr. Maryam Zand is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Victorville, CA.