Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh MD
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bombaugh is affiliated with South Shore Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. She speaks English.
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh has the following 14 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 1 of 1
This Dr's staff repeated my personal and confidential information.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh - Posted on October 28th, 2012
Dr. Bombaugh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1984
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsSHIELDS HEALTH CARE GROUP, 700 Congress St, Quincy, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Quincy, MA, in this video.
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.