Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bombaugh is affiliated with Falmouth Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. She speaks English.
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh has the following 14 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Bombaugh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1984
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsShields Health Care Group, 700 Congress St, Quincy, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh in this video.
Dr. Maryanne C Bombaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.