Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maryanne M Mcdonnell
Dr. Maryanne M Mcdonnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Windsor, CT, with another office in Glastonbury, CT. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mcdonnell is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mcdonnell has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maryanne M Mcdonnell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Maryanne M Mcdonnell has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Maryanne M Mcdonnell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
She doesn't really listen to your concerns and treats you as a run of the mill patient. Worse, she is very pessimistic, cherry picking everything that MIGHT go wrong with my healthy pregnancy and trying to emotionally manipulate you when you disagree or ask too many questions. She wouldn't disclose her c-section rate, pretending she doesn't calculate it (this is the standard answer when it is abnormally high). She made me stressed and unhappy about a pregnancy that was very easy, healthy and much wanted. STAY AWAY!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mcdonnell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1988
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Maryanne M Mcdonnell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maryanne M Mcdonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Windsor, CT.