Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marybeth H Carlberg
Dr. Marybeth H Carlberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skaneateles, NY. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Carlberg is affiliated with Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital. Dr. Carlberg has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marybeth H Carlberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
All she knows is how to refer you to someone else. Doesn't listen to you. Lost my medical records. Diagnosed me with something without testing that a specialist already said I didn't have. Not competent. Doesn't take ownership for treatment she provided that caused harm. I know my diagnosis very well. .. and the treatment needed. She refused to listen
She is hands down the best family care physician I've seen in my 37 years on this earth. She is smart, and to the point. When I read the poor review of her above I started laughing out loud... Because if you were to ask 99% of Dr. Carlburg's patients they would tell you how skilled and professional she is. After every appointment she prints articles So you can learn more about your illness. Her diagnostic ability is unparalleled. Amazing doctor - not for those who need someone to have a 40 minutes social conversation. Is for those who see a doctor to get genuine care and prompt a diagnosis.
I thought she was absolutely horrible. She didn't listen to me or care about me- she shamed me for being sick without even trying to find the root cause. It took me years to go back to a doctor after this and I got lucky enough to find the polar opposite- someone who cared, listened & was trustworthy! If I had listened to her, I would be sick, on medication and hopeless. Avoid at all costs.
Dr. Carlberg is excellent! Her knowledge and experience is of great benefit to all of her patients. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for any appointment I have been to. Her staff is courteous, professional and cheerful. She is an excellent doctor and treats all her patients as she would her family.
Dr. Carlberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1980
St Josephs Hospital And Health Center
Dr. Marybeth H Carlberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Care Medical Group, 783 Franklin St, Skaneateles, NY
Dr. Marybeth H Carlberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skaneateles, NY.