Dr. Marybeth Fox Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

I really did not like Dr. Fox. She never made me feel better, her office is pure trash, she has tried to get me to talk about things that I do not want to talk about, she is really rude and has sworn in front of me before and has told me the things I say are "bulls***t" and is extremely unhelpful. I have been going to her for a long time now, because there are no other psychiatrists in my area, but she is really a bad doctor. I also have asked her multiple questions about medical conditions and she has no idea what I'm talking about. During my college process, when I was extremely stressed she also did not help at all either.

Never See This Doctor