Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Higgins
Dr. Mary Higgins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hershey, PA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Higgins is affiliated with Geisinger Holy Spirit, A Geisinger Affiliate, Community General Osteopathic Hospital and Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Higgins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Higgins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Geisinger Holy Spirit, A Geisinger Affiliate
Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital
Community General Hospital
28 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Mary Higgins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMary E Higgins MD, 55 Maple Ave, Hershey, PA
Dr. Mary Higgins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.