Dr. Marybeth B Lore Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marybeth B Lore?

Horrid & unethical!

This woman shouldn't be associating with any human being, especially a patient seeking medical care. Saw her one time during my 9mo of pregnancy, and she was more interested talking about my weight than the baby in utero. I was almost five months and was wearing a pair of buttoned 26 in waisted jeans... (Not that it matters) but, far from "fat" like she implied. Delivered my baby last week and had the most traumatizing experience of my life. Had an adverse reaction to medication that was making my heart race out of my chest--they refused to listen and when I got upset, they had FIVE different psych docs visit during my two day stay asking me beyond disturbing questions.. My hormones were all over the place, I couldn't sleep as they kept my baby from me in fear that I was entering a postpartum state. Mind you, my husband and I have been going to NW building on St Clair for five years, I've had three miscarriages in two, a D&C, to finally get pregnant and deliver the most beautiful little boy ever--couldn't be more happy and excited, but was psychologically manipulated to feel crazy and un-fit. So horrible. Leaving that place with my husband and baby was the best day of my life and finally felt the peace I so longed for during my stay at Prentice. It wasn't 24 hrs of being home that I recieced the "follow up call" from Dr. Lore that had me right back in that awful place. I began telling her what I thought was useful info regarding my baby first- How he was eating well every two hrs, pooping, sleeping great, ect.. She responded with a snarky, "Ok... Well it's clear you love your baby". What?!! Her very next question wasn't regarding me or my child's health and recovery, but "So will you be following up with your bipolar disorder?" I almost fell off the chair! I've never been depressed let alone diagnosed with a bipolar disorder!! OMG. I asked where in the world did she come up with that?! She said, she thought she read it somewhere in my file. Wow. Told her to never call my home again and that we wouldn't be stepping foot in that hospital for the rest of our lives. What a nut! I'm still obviously floored by the entire experience and Dr Lore! Awful, horrid, unethical.... Worst experience ever.

No bedside manner. I travel an hour to get to the hospital. It is supposed to be one of the best. She is so mean insulted me about my weight. Basically just doesn't have time for you or your appoinment. After reading other reviews call the hospital and requested her not to deliver my baby. If they cannot guarantee this I will switch hospitals at 26 weeks.

does not care

my wife had an office procedure with dr. lore terrible bedside manner does not communicate at all with the patient . hardly spoke with us at all. she is a coward when the procedure was over she was no where to be seen . she talks a good game but in crunch time she folds like a tin can. do not waste your time seeing this idiot.

Awful!

I saw another doctor in the practice that was wonderful, but Dr. Lore was the one on call when I delivered my baby. She was awful. She decided to induce me at 35 weeks, but she didn't even come to the triage and to tell me herself or to explain her decision. I was told by a nurse. Even after asking to speak to a doctor in person regarding the decision, she just called on the phone. The first time I saw her was 12 hours after my induction started. She has horrible bedside manner and made me cry. I will never return to that practice because of her.

Excellent

Dr. Lore has been my Doctor for 13 years. She's been with me through quitting smoking, fertility issues, having a baby and more. I can talk to her about anything and feel she sincerely cares. I highly recommend her (and have to friends).

The experience was terrible! It was my first prenatal visit and should have been exciting---well, Dr. Lore totally ruined it, in fact she made both my husband and I cry. She was harsh and did not explain anything. I was so upset that I just shut down and couldn't wait for the visit to be over. I will NEVER return to see her again. She is rude, has terrible bed-side manners, didn't explain anything, and just plain mean.

Great Experience

I would absolutely reccommend Dr Lore. I am 24 years old and needed to have an Abdominal Myomectomy that could have resulted in a Hysterectomy. Dr. Lore did a perfect job on the surgery and because of her, I was completely healed in 3 weeks and will have the chance to have children in the future. My experience with her could not have been better and when I did not have family in town during an ER visit, she was completely comforting and patient.

Wonderful Doctor!!

Dr. Lore delivered my baby on May 4th of this year. I couldn't have been in more competent and caring hands. She was very accommodating to me and my family. I felt my baby and I were completely safe in her care and she is very good at what she does. I hope I have her for all my future babies!

Very thorough and caring

Dr. Lore was great. She listened and offered up solutions for some problems I was facing. I had been in Northwestern for another appointment that day and when I was telling her about it, she felt that it might be related to something that she sees often with women and had it checked out. She even followed up directly with me a week later to ask me a couple more questions about the issue. I will definitely go back to see her again.

Incorrect Circumcision

Dr. Lore made a large error on my son's circumcision. When asked about the bleeding, she stated that it was a clotting issue. She coded the circumcision as routine. Pediatricians sent us to Children's Hospital 3 days later. Very Disappointing.

Just pray she is not the one delivers your baby