Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maryellen E Foley has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr.Foley really made me feel safe throughout my pregnancy. As a nervous first time mom I had lots of questions and worries. Dr.Foley made sure to always take her time and give me the opportunity to ask questions and be involved in my own health. Her nurse Amanda, was also a knowledgeable resource for me and always made me feel at ease during my appointments. I will miss seeing them.
31 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Pike County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Maryellen E Foley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCheyenne Ob Gyn Inc, 2301 House Ave Ste 400, Cheyenne, WY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maryellen E Foley in this video.
Dr. Maryellen E Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.