Dr. Maryjane A Farr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Maryjane A Farr?

Excellent Cardiologist

Dr. Farr is a caring, competent doctor. Highly recommended.

Dr Farr is a thorough caring doctor who does not perform unnecessary invasive testing.

A "heart" of gold

I've been a patient of Dr. Farr's for about a year. She has answered every question, made intuitive suggestions to help me attain my goals and cares about my well being. By my own admission, I can be a very difficult patient. She has looked past my shortcomings and continues to amaze me with her experise and compassion. She is indeed a dedicated super professional.

I have been a patient of Dr. Farr at the Center for Advanced Cardiac Care at NY-Presbyterian Hospital for about 6 months. I have found Dr. Farr to be a caring, competent and excellent physician. She specializes in serious cases of CHF and cardiac transplantation. I feel comfortable in her care. Her staff is also quite courteous and competent.