Dr. Mary Langlois Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Langlois?

They don't get any better!!

Posted on May 17th, 2013

By far the BEST doctor I ever had. She will answer any questions you have with utmost respect and feeling. She's so easy to get things out in the open with. Since I moved from beautiful Colorado, I have never found a more caring doctor. Dr. Langlouis, I sure hope life is treating you so good. Thank you for all the great advice you gave me. Miss you tons!!!7

A Shining Star in the Professional world!!

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Dr. Langlois was the very best doctor I've ever had. True understanding of a patients needs and so easy to talk to about anything. You rock doctor!!

Dr Langlois is amazing

Posted on January 7th, 2009

My name is Barbara Swenson. Dr. Langlois was my doctor for about 7 years until I moved to Washington state. I suffered a serious fall and subsequent brain injury. During my recovery, Dr. Langlois checked on me, monitored my progress even though I was being seen by specialists. She did this because I was her patient. I've never had a doc who cared so much for me as a whole person, not just as a patient with an illness. She cares about all of me, not just about the illness. She is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. I wish she lived here so I could continue as her patient.

This doc listens!

Posted on January 5th, 2009

All in my family think very highly of Dr. Langlois. She takes the time to listen and gather info before diagnosing and treating. When needed she referred us to a specialist without any hesitation and in all cases her diagnosis and treatment were spot on. We fully trust this doctor.

Great doctor!

Posted on January 4th, 2009

Dr. Langlois was so wonderful! She listened to my concerns and appropriately treated me illness. She was extremely professional and caring and I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on December 31st, 2008

Great bedside manner. Easy to talk to and supportive. Helped me through a hard time.

Horrible!

Posted on April 23rd, 2008

Dr. Langlois disregarded my medical concerns and told me that the problem was that I needed Jesus in my life. She continuously forced religion on me and tried to get me to join her on Sundays at her church. I felt as though I was being judged and mocked throughout the appointment. I will not be seeing her again!

Doctor's Response

This is unfair. This was a patient who had no other medical conditions except bulimia and depression. She was hopeless and quite depressed. I could have just treated her with antidepressants and referred her to a psychologist but I instead I spent a lot of time trying to find out her social support system and overall a holistic approach. She had no support system in place so I suggested that a church might be a place to find one. I invited her to my church in case this would make her more comfortable and told her to call me if this is something she wanted to do. I was NOT pushy and was just giving her another option. This should not be a bad reflection on my medical care.

Posted on September 17th, 2014