Dr. Marzena L Bieniek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marzena L Bieniek?

Love this Lady Doctor,, She has changed my life completely.

Wrong Diagnosis, Poor Care

I stopped going to see Dr. Bieniek because she spent a bulk of the appointment talking about my personal life instead of my health. She was more focused on encouraging me to "stay in school" rather than alleviating my pain (I've never considered dropping out of school and had no need for outside encouragement). Dr. Bieniek had me on medications that'd been shown to be less effective than others, so it seemed apparent that she doesn't keep up with medical advances. Since switching rheumatologists, I've been told by several doctors that I actually have a completely different disorder which Dr. Bieniek didn't even screen for (the MRIs of my spine were indicative of this other disorder).

Really?

This woman doesn't know what side is up or down. One visit, looks at x-ray and says this is wrong with you. Next visit, looks at same xray and says nothing is wrong. Did the x-ray change? She's history.... .

Phenomenal physician, very humanized.

Excellet

disappointing

Too rushed and superficial. Very pleasant. Office staff abrupt. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND!!!

I wouldn't be able to be as active as I am with RA without the care of Dr. Bieniek. She explains all testing, results and options for treatment clearly. She is detailed, effecient and constantly planning on stabilizing and managing the symptoms.

SHE'S THE BEST !!!

Simply "DITTO" all of the above reviews !!!

I am exceptionally pleased with this doctor as she actually listens to her patients and works with them in finding the solutions they need. Even though her office doesn't accept my medical insurance plan, I'd rather pay to go to her than see other rheumatologists who take my insurance plan.