Dr. Marzena J Lipinska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marzena J Lipinska?

I have been going to Dr. Lipinska for about 12-13 years now and I am very pleased with her. She always seems to hit the nail on the head when she gives a diagnosis. My husband goes to her also, on my recommendation and he is equally pleased!

ON THE FENCE

She definitely is willing to spend time with you, which is such a blessing these days. I like to research my health conditions , it seems when I show her findings, she is not that open in learning or reading what I show her, to think outside the box. I assume from years of training you don't question what you have learned, but I'll keep working on it with her, She's the best I've had in the past 2 years, She seems to love being a doctor.

BEST IN EVERY HEALTH QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

She definitely is willing to work with you. She does take time with you and looks out for your best interest, which is rare these days.

Great family doctor

I like Dr. Lipinska very much. She explains everything and gives you the options. Some doctors dictate to you because "they are the doctor". But Dr. Lipinska listens to you and realizes you are a partner with her in your healthcare.

Doctor is OKAY shes good in answering questions. But, the biggest turn off is the person working in the front desk i believe her name is SYLWIA, the rudest person I have ever met!!!! So mean to customers!! Sitting in the waiting area hearing her take care of phone calls or patients is HORRIBLE it just makes me want to get up and tell her something....I will be switching doctors because of this. When I call to schedule and apoointment I was told that if I am even 2 minutes late the doctor has the right not to take me, I ended up coming on time plus waited 1 hour and a half.

She is a very attentive, caring and wonderful doctor.