Have you seen Dr. Masahide D Kanayama?

Best decision I ever made

Dr. Kanayama and Sabrina are absolutely amazing. I was very fortunate to have been able to have Dr. Carini I’m a perform my surgery and now I am 100% back to my old self again. My pelvic pain has gone away and I’m back to living a normal life. I read the last review and you are very lucky if your surgical deposit was only 4000. You should’ve went ahead with the surgery. I have a horrible insurance that wouldn’t cover anything so I had to pay much more for my surgery. You can’t blame Dr Kanayama or Sabrina for your insurance. We all have an out of network deductible and a coinsurance rate that we are responsible for. I can honestly say the best decision I ever made was to go forward with the surgery because I have my life back and it was worth every penny. Thank you Dr. K and thank you Sabrina for making this journey a pleasant one. Look forward to seeing you next year for my yearly. God bless you both

Disappointing

I saw Dr. Kanayama last year because I have endometriosis. He is an out of network doctor, which I was aware of. Unlike other doctors I've been to who are out of network, Dr. Kanayama requires payment up front. When I saw him, he was kind and he listened to everything I had to say. He examined me and told me he thinks I should get surgery and why. Then I sat down with his assistant, Sabrina, to talk about finances. I had to pay over $900 just for the first visit. I scheduled my surgery for months later. I didn't hear anything from them after that until I called a week before the surgery to ask if there was anything I needed to do to prepare. I spoke to Sabrina who told me what I needed to know and then told me that I had a $4,000 deposit (on top of what my insurance company would pay) that was due in two days. That was the first time she told me I would have to pay this, or anything else before the surgery. I was not expecting to have to pay that much as my out of pocket maximum for out of network doctors is much less than that, according to my insurance. But since he is out of network, he can charge me whatever he wants. I told Sabrina that I couldn't afford that I was not expecting it. I asked her if we could negotiate a lower price and she basically said no. She immediately said that I needed to decide if I wanted to go forward with the surgery because if I didn't, they would need to fill the time slot that I was scheduled for. I decided not to get the surgery. I went to Dr. Kanayama because I am desperate and I was really hopeful that he could help me get some relief. To me, it seems that all he cares about is money. The whole thing was a big disappointment and a waste of money.

By far an incredible experience

Dr. Kanayama diagnoses me, told me what Stage I was and my surgery went amazing. I feel great and I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to have you as my surgeon. Your office is so kind and very knowledgeable about this disease and you guys made me feel more than comfortable. Best treatment ever

True Specialist

Best Visit Ever. His knowledge of Endometriosis brought tears to my eyes. I finally got the information I needed to move forward and get the correct treatment. Never been happier.

Changed my Life

Tears are filling my eyes as I write this review. I got my life back I feel like me again. At one point in my life I didn't think that would ever be possible. I felt like I lost myself. God bless you Dr Kanayama , you and your staff mean the world to me. I can not express enough what you have done for me but every morning when I wake up I smile. Best Endometriosis specialist ever

Best Endometriosis Specialist

He not only gave me hope he gave me my happiness back. Best Endometriosis Specialist and Best Surgeon. Highly Recommend this doctor. I can breathe again and enjoy my life again. Thank You for everything .

One of the best doctors

Dr Kanayama is the absolute best doctor

Amazing Doctor!

Dr Kanayama is the best ! He's so caring and helpful! Highly recommend him!!!

So grateful for a doctor like you !

Dr Kanayama is a life saver! I've suffered from endometriosis since my teen years... I am finally living a beautiful pain-free life...I can't thank Dr Kanyama and his team enough for helping me live again !

Gave me back my life

I cannot express what you have done for me and the gratitude that I will forever feel for meeting you. You gave me back my life and allowed me to be a teenager again. I suffered since I was 13 and struggled to college even at times thought about ending my life. when my mom found you, the first thing I thought was another doctor and I really didn't want to go. however, when I met you I felt this calming feeling and you told me that the pain wasn't in my head and that you understood my suffering and that you would make it go away. After the surgery, I was able to go back to school and hang out with my friends and enjoy life again. Your words will never be forgotten because you made the pain go away and you gave me life. Forever grateful. You are a GIFT.

Tears Of Joy

I got my daughter back. What my family went through, all of the pain and suffering was unreal. I want to thank Dr. Kanayama and his blessed hands for helping my daughter and making her smile again. Words cannot express the joy I feel. Also Sabrina you will forever be family. We will never forget how you helped us and what you did for us.

Loving Life

I'm alive again. If this is what it feels like to be living I have never been happier. Finding Dr Kanayama was the biggest blessing in the world. I have never been this grateful.

Dr. Masahide D Kanayama is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Masahide D Kanayama Is this you?