Dr. Masahide Kanayama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Masahide Kanayama?

By far an incredible experience

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr. Kanayama diagnoses me, told me what Stage I was and my surgery went amazing. I feel great and I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to have you as my surgeon. Your office is so kind and very knowledgeable about this disease and you guys made me feel more than comfortable. Best treatment ever

True Specialist

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Best Visit Ever. His knowledge of Endometriosis brought tears to my eyes. I finally got the information I needed to move forward and get the correct treatment. Never been happier.

Changed my Life

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Tears are filling my eyes as I write this review. I got my life back I feel like me again. At one point in my life I didn't think that would ever be possible. I felt like I lost myself. God bless you Dr Kanayama , you and your staff mean the world to me. I can not express enough what you have done for me but every morning when I wake up I smile. Best Endometriosis specialist ever

Best Endometriosis Specialist

Posted on February 21st, 2017

He not only gave me hope he gave me my happiness back. Best Endometriosis Specialist and Best Surgeon. Highly Recommend this doctor. I can breathe again and enjoy my life again. Thank You for everything .

One of the best doctors

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Dr Kanayama is the absolute best doctor

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on November 25th, 2016

Dr Kanayama is the best ! He's so caring and helpful! Highly recommend him!!!

So grateful for a doctor like you !

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Dr Kanayama is a life saver! I've suffered from endometriosis since my teen years... I am finally living a beautiful pain-free life...I can't thank Dr Kanyama and his team enough for helping me live again !

Gave me back my life

Posted on October 26th, 2016

I cannot express what you have done for me and the gratitude that I will forever feel for meeting you. You gave me back my life and allowed me to be a teenager again. I suffered since I was 13 and struggled to college even at times thought about ending my life. when my mom found you, the first thing I thought was another doctor and I really didn't want to go. however, when I met you I felt this calming feeling and you told me that the pain wasn't in my head and that you understood my suffering and that you would make it go away. After the surgery, I was able to go back to school and hang out with my friends and enjoy life again. Your words will never be forgotten because you made the pain go away and you gave me life. Forever grateful. You are a GIFT.

Tears Of Joy

Posted on June 28th, 2016

I got my daughter back. What my family went through, all of the pain and suffering was unreal. I want to thank Dr. Kanayama and his blessed hands for helping my daughter and making her smile again. Words cannot express the joy I feel. Also Sabrina you will forever be family. We will never forget how you helped us and what you did for us.

Loving Life

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I'm alive again. If this is what it feels like to be living I have never been happier. Finding Dr Kanayama was the biggest blessing in the world. I have never been this grateful.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Skip the OB/GYN and RUN to Dr. Kanayama for endometriosis. Wish I went to him first. Amazing.

Brilliant- Best Doctor By Far

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Dr. Kanayama is a brilliant surgeon and the most caring physician. He has given me back something that i thought was stolen for me. Thank you Dr. Kanyama for restoring my faith and giving me back my quality of life. I cannot express to you how grateful me and my family are to have found you.