Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Masahiro Mori
Dr. Masahiro Mori, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with other offices in Honolulu, HI and Aiea, HI (and 1 other location). He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Mori is affiliated with Pali Momi Medical Center, Kuakini Medical Center and Straub Clinic and Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Masahiro Mori has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Mori is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pali Momi Medical Center
Kuakini Medical Center
Straub Clinic and Hospital
Queens Medical Center
Kapiolani Medical Center
59 Years Experience
Graduated in 1954
Dr. Masahiro Mori accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Masahiro Mori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.