Dr. Masayuki Inouye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Masayuki Inouye?

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Very knowledgeable professional ENT doctor would recommend him to all my friends and family

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Dr. Inouye is very caring and compassionate doctor. I just had my total thyroidectomy done last May and I'm very satisfied. I highly recommend him

Mel Feinberg review

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Very professional & attentive.

Posted on August 25th, 2016

My husband and I highly recommend Dr Inouye. My husband had squamous cell carcinomas of the neck cancer and he saved his life. Everyone we recommend Dr Inouye to are extremely satisfied with his procedures and diagnosis! His expertise and professionalism as an ear, nose and throat doctor is what we value the most.

Posted on March 26th, 2016

He is the best ENT Doctor and Surgeon..Very Knowledgable with great bedside manner during all steps of my surgery...Highly Recommend him!!

If you want the BEST doctor, Dr. Inouye is the man!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of care I received from Dr. Inouye. In facing surgery he was extremely caring and explained everything thoroughly. He came highly recommended by many people, especially my endocrinologist. I went into surgery feeling I was in the best hands possible and came out feeling incredibly grateful for having had him at the helm. And I will add that my being a Medicare patient (the doctors receive a small portion of their fee) did not affect the quality of care in any aspect. This speaks volumes!

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Great doctor highly recommend.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Inouye because of his expertise but also because of his bedside manner. He is gentle, caring, and explains medical treatments very well.

Excellent ent

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Excellent surgeon...my scar after a total thyrodectomy looks great just two weeks later...he is knowledgable and skillful.

Great doctor!!

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Dr Inouye did a total thyroidectomy on me this year, it is very rare to find a surgeon who is so skilled and knowledgable as well as kind and caring! It was a positive experience and I highly recommend him!!

Trust him with my life

Posted on January 28th, 2015

I've been diagnosed twice in 5 years with thyroid cancer and when my last diagnosis came about, I panicked at first but then finding out Dr. Inouye was still in Hackensack and I could see him again for this procedure, I was relieved and knew I was in great hands. His entire office staff is unbelievable - so incredibly helpful and friendly. Dr. Inouye is a true professional. My neck dissection had no problems during either surgery, my father thought it was amazing how he was so helpful in talking about the operation as soon as it was over while I was in recovery and the best compliment I can receive is when people can't even tell that my neck was cut open twice because Dr. Inouye's work is so flawless and clean. If for some reason I have to go through this again, I will definitely call him!

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Four years ago, I developed a growth on the inside of my check. My GP referred me to Dr. Inouye. I felt comfortable with him immediately. His staff helped me with all the preliminaries - biopsy, MRI, CAT Scan, surgery scheduling. They were also knowledgeable in applying for insurance coverage. Dr. Inouye explained to me, in detail, what my problem was, the reasons he recommended surgery and exactly what I would experience. The day after my surgery, he called me at home. He monitored my follow-up radiation, at the end of which, I received the wonderful news that I was cancer free. A few months ago, I had concerns and immediately picked up the phone to make an appointment with Dr. Inouye. It turned out to be a minor issue, but Dr. Inouye never made me feel like I was wasting his time and assured me that I could call him at anytime. When you are with Dr. Inouye, you have his total attention. If you are unfortunate to have a health issue, be glad Dr. Inouye is there to get you through it.