Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mashal J Batheja has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are responsible for many essential bodily functions, such as production of hormones and enzymes, filtering the blood, detoxifying chemicals, metabolizing drugs, and digesting and processing food.
Common disorders that are treated by hepatologists are cirrhosis of the liver, gallstones, pancreatitis and hepatitis.
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 2 of 2
16 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Mashal J Batheja accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 13400 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Mashal J Batheja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.