Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mashira D Jackson-Gallegos
Dr. Mashira D Jackson-Gallegos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wesley Chapel, FL. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jackson-Gallegos is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital and North Florida Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mashira D Jackson-Gallegos has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mashira D Jackson-Gallegos has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Mashira D Jackson-Gallegos has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I was assigned to her after changes in the office. I saw her three times or so and she was fine when my husband was with me one time in his scrubs after work. The other times, I was furious for how condescending, dismissive, and hypocritical she was to me. She was unkind, unprofessional, and certainly didn't explain things properly. I would give her negative stars if I could. After she left the practice, I was assured by other staff that she was, in fact, not liked by many patients. The NP's are wonderful and the staff is great.
She was awful! I went to her once for some issues that I was having. She was so unprofessional, had no idea what she was talking about, looked unclean and unhygeinc, and was way to overweight to be a doctor. She diagnosed me with the wrong issue and I had to go to another doctor to find out what was wrong with me. Do not go to her for anything!
I am sorry you had a bad experience. We hope you found the help you needed.
Dr. Jackson-Gallegos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Mashira D Jackson-Gallegos accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsWiregrass Multi Specialty Clinic, 2352 Bruce B Downs Blvd Ste 101, Wesley Chapel, FL
Dr. Mashira D Jackson-Gallegos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.