3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mashira D Jackson-Gallegos?

Worst doctor EVER

Don’t see this doctor. She contradicted what she diagnosed for us and was rude and demeaning to me and my son. She charged insurance, myself and my son at the highest level for a simple “cold” diagnoses. Checking ears, nose, throat and checks lungs does not warrant a highest level insurance charge. Patients BEWARE!! insurance company has been notified and is looking into it.

RN, BSN, ICU

I was assigned to her after changes in the office. I saw her three times or so and she was fine when my husband was with me one time in his scrubs after work. The other times, I was furious for how condescending, dismissive, and hypocritical she was to me. She was unkind, unprofessional, and certainly didn't explain things properly. I would give her negative stars if I could. After she left the practice, I was assured by other staff that she was, in fact, not liked by many patients. The NP's are wonderful and the staff is great.

One of the Best

Dr. Jackson gave me the sense that she cared about my wellness, great facilitator and coach for healthy living, sensitive to my medication requirements, actually remembered who I was even though I am not a frequent patient.

Do Not Go To Her

She was awful! I went to her once for some issues that I was having. She was so unprofessional, had no idea what she was talking about, looked unclean and unhygeinc, and was way to overweight to be a doctor. She diagnosed me with the wrong issue and I had to go to another doctor to find out what was wrong with me. Do not go to her for anything!

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you had a bad experience. We hope you found the help you needed.

Dr. Mashira D Jackson-Gallegos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.

Dr. Mashira D Jackson-Gallegos Is this you?