Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mashiul Chowdhury
Dr. Mashiul Chowdhury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chowdhury is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital and Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC. He speaks English.
Dr. Mashiul Chowdhury has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mashiul Chowdhury has the following 3 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Mashiul Chowdhury has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Mashiul Chowdhury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
There are no reviews for Dr. Mashiul Chowdhury yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Chowdhury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hahnemann University Hospital
Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
26 Years Experience
Dhaka Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mashiul Chowdhury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.