- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Masi Khaja MD
Dr. Masi Khaja, MD is a doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX, with other offices in Grand Junction, CO and Austin, TX( and 4 other locations). Their specialties include Gastroenterology.
Dr. Masi Khaja has 6 locations
Dr. Masi Khaja has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Masi Khaja has the following 12 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Ulcer
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Masi Khaja Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
- [ "Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO", "Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO" ]
- [ "Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO", "Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO" ]
- [ "Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO", "Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO" ]
- [ "Anthem CO HMO", "Anthem CO HMO" ]
- [ "Anthem CO Pathway", "Anthem CO Pathway" ]
- [ "Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO", "Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO" ]
- [ "Anthem PPO", "Anthem PPO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
Rocky Mountain Health
- [ "Rocky Mountain Monument Health Tier 1", "Rocky Mountain Monument Health Tier 1" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Masi Khaja
Dr. Khaja works in Round Rock, TX and 5 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Khaja is affiliated with Community Hospital and Courtyard Care Center Family Health West.