Dr. Williams did my breast reduction. My right breast was smaller than the left. When the surgery was completed, my right breast was one third the size of the left. No explanation and no offer to correct it. I had told him specifically that was what I wanted corrected. I also had infection where the stitches were. I called the office and they said not to worry about it. It was a nightmare!

My face life results lasted only 4 months., but immediately following my surgery, I developed problems, which both Dr. Williams and his staff failed to acknowledge. I made repeated phone calls to the office, with NO return calls. I ultimately returned to the office, unannounced, to voice a complaint with his office manager. I understand he has since retired.

Not a professional in any way.

Wonderf

Dr Williams was wonderful very professional , he made my tummy tuck experiencewonderful . I am 5 weeks post and I see my results already and I only had 3 pounds removed , following his instructions I experienced no pain. My close friend had a tummy tuck and lipo done 2 weeks after hearing and seening l my results . I would highly recommend this experenced doctor and staff .

Ruined my body

Dr. Williams was highly recommended to me by many friends/drs. He actually ruined my breasts. He did 2 surgeries in 6 months only to have them turn out worse. He wanted to operate again without any explaination as to what what wrong. His answer was that I was too skinny and didn't have enough breast tissue. Most women that receive breast augmentation don't have huge breasts or a lot of breast tissue. I would highly advise not to use him. Time for him to retire. Worst experience of my life and I wish I never had this done.

Dr. Mason Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, VA.

Dr. Mason Williams Is this you?