Dr. Masood Qazi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Masood Qazi?

Extremely smart and knowledgeable

Posted on July 17th, 2017

He has been in practice a long time and really knows his medicine. Its obvious he stays on top of the latest research as well. Definitely recommend him!

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr Qazi is a wonderful doctor. Very compassionate and spends a lot of time with his patients.

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Misdiagnosed me!

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Dr M. Qazi misread my EKG. He stated I had a heart attack, & my heart was enlarged. Three second opinions & $ 5,000. later, Three second opinion doctors confirmed Dr. Qazi misinterpreted "artifact" on my EKG and Dr Qazi never even examined me. Not happy- he deserves to loose his license for scaring me to death.

wonderful doctor!

Posted on October 27th, 2013

Dr Qazi took great care of my dad. He was very nice and caring. Genuinely friendly. He did everything possible for my dad. Best doctor ever!

Great doctor!

Posted on December 17th, 2011

Professional, kind, and with true empathy for his patients. Would highly recommend him.

The best doctor ever (who actually listens, and genuinely cares!)

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I have known Dr. Qazi for a while now, and I can say without a doubt that he truly cares. He has a charming and intelligent bedside manner, and knows just what to say to put a patient at ease. He is warm and friendly and highly principled. Whenever I have the pleasure to talk to him, I know I am talking to a perfect gentleman, a "patient's doctor," someone whom I hold in the highest regard and respect. He is everything a doctor should be, and if you get to know him, as I have, you will find that in addition to being a superb doctor, he is a learned and erudite scholar, a family man, and a true friend to all those who come in contact with him. He is always looking out for the best interests of those around them, and adheres completely to the Golden Rule. He is the best doctor I have ever come across-God bless you, Dr. Qazi!

Posted on May 18th, 2017