Dr. Masood Rehmani Is this you?

3.9

Appointment Setter is Rude

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I like the doctor, the lady who makes the appointments ( she has a strong accent) is extremely rude. My friend left a few years ago because of her, and I should have followed suit. I am done with his office!

Never Disagree with His Staff!

Posted on November 4th, 2011

I will start off by saying that Dr. Rehmani, as a professional, was a great doctor whenIi first met him, unfortunately, because he has hired his rude, incoimpetent, confrontational sister, I have to rate his staff VERY LOW! After receiving several RUDE confirmation of appointment calls from his sister (Ms. RUDE), I asked other staff if it was possible for her to NOT call me. Staff said they didn't know, but would ask...moments later, Ms. RUDE calls me herself, and very arrogantly confronts me on why I thought she was rude (i know, how rude huh)! After feeling my blood pressure rise, I simply hung up on her...days later, Dr. Rehmani sent me a letter to inform me that he had discharged my son, and that I should find a place that better suited my needs. The letter was kinda shocking and rude, so I called and asked to speak to him...well, I guess because he doesn't have a spine, he had someone call me to tell me that his decision was final, and that he obviously didn't want to hear my side (because he had already heard his sister's side). Nonetheless, I just think the whole situation was handled VERY unprofessionally, but it doesn't seem like he's interested in addressing his sister's lack of professionalism! SMH - and I'm VERY disappointed because he seemed a little smarter than that when I first met him! Guess I was WRONG!

Posted on August 14th, 2011

very satisfying professional visit. highly recommend his services.makes you feel important and is very caring and competent.

Parent

Posted on July 31st, 2011

I drive 2 hours to take my son to Dr. Rehmani due to the professionlism and excellent service the entire staff provides. The office staff is considerate and extremely efficient. Dr. Rehmani is a blessing. He is kind,caring, knowlegable and has an excellent "way with kids of all ages". We've been with him since my son was 11 yrs. old. He's 17 and still loves our visits.

A truly caring doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Welcoming staff ,very professional.doctor was very confident and knoowledgeable.empathetic explained details of treatment.made. Us feel very comfortable and hopeful.would highly recommend to all I know .

world class doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2010

i felt so much at ease that someone so caring and knowledgeable will take care of my son.very relieved during the drive back

Refused to take my son as a patient

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2010

I am so glad that Dr. Rahmani was able to treat my grandson. He is a caring and loving doctor who really cares about his patients. We have seen him for many years and I have seen the growth in my grandson. He is totally a well child and happy now. I would recommend anyone who wants a doctor who cares to go to him.

Posted on August 9th, 2010

is he good with kids???he's fairSome ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

awesome