Dr. Masood Siddiqui Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Masood Siddiqui?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2011

I have Asthama for last 25 years. Just a week before I visited this Doctor I had to go to ER for Asthama related issues within 3 weeks. I went to visit him for my Asthama. He explained everything to me like no one ever explained. Treated my conditions prescribed medicine and explaied the details of treatmennt.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Dr. Siddidui is an excellent doctor, he takes the time to listen,he is a very caring individual, and fully recommend him.

Posted on September 28th, 2017