Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Masoor Kamalesh
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kamalesh is affiliated with Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital, William N Wishard Memorial Hospital and Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC. He speaks English.
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kamalesh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Clarian West Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care Center
Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System - Marion Campus
Clarian Health Partners Methodist IU R
Wishard Memorial Hospital
Methodist Hospital Clarian Health
Wishard Health Services
Indiana University Hospital
IU Health Methodist Hospital
J W Riley Hospital For Children
30 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.