Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Masoud Ghalambor
Dr. Masoud Ghalambor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ghalambor is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Ghalambor has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Masoud Ghalambor has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Masoud Ghalambor has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Masoud Ghalambor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Ghalambor was very kind , professional, and intelligent. He knows what he is doing, answered all of my questions and thoroughly explained everything I needed to know. Even though I was nervous , he made me feel at ease about the surgery I am about to have on my ankle! I will definitely recommend him to anyone with ankle issues!!!
Had a very weak ankle with a 50 year history of giving way and finally decided to do something about it. Went to a seminar on foot issues given by Dr Ghalambor, and 2 years later, after a couple more falls made an appointment on "self-referral". Best decision ever. He repaired a shredded ligament and I had a miraculous and uncomplicated recovery way ahead of the timetable I was given. My ankle is stable and life is good!
I saw Dr. Ghalambor for a second opinion after the first orthopedic surgeon I visited told me he couldn't repair my torn Peroneous Brevis ligament because it was like "shredded cheese." Yes, those were his actual words. On my first visit to Dr. Ghalambor, he looked at my MRI and X-rays and told me that he was going to do everything in his power to repair the torn ligament. He did not make any promises regarding prognosis (how could anyone?), but he assured me he would do his best to repair my torn ligament. I had surgery on 2/10/11 and Dr. Ghalambor did a wonderful job of repairing the torn ligament. It's been exactly two months since my surgery and I am doing GREAT; I walk perfectly and only have slight swelling when I stand for too long. It will be awhile before I can run or wear high heels, but I am happy with my speedy recovery (heels can wait). Every time I have seen Dr. Ghalambor (both before and after my surgery), he has been absolutely wonderful; it is clear that he truly cares about his patients and I feel fortunate to have found him. He always takes the time to answer my questions (I usually have a long list!), and he never appears impatient or otherwise irritated by my never-ending inquiries. Not only is Dr. Ghalambor an amazing surgeon, but he also has a heart of gold. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor and I will forever be grateful for his care and compassion. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Dr. Ghalambor!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ghalambor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Masoud Ghalambor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Specialists Of Sacramento, 2801 K St Ste 310, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Masoud Ghalambor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.