Dr. Massimo Fiandaca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Massimo Fiandaca?

Posted on August 24th, 2017

HE DID MY BRAIN SURGERY WHEN I WAS IN MY EARLY 20'S

Recent spinal surgery on L3 - L5

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I had experienced severe back pain for years that was diagnosed as severe spinal stenosis. I was losing the feeling in either or both legs at least once every day and suffered from daily sciatic nerve pain. Dr. Fiandaca performed surgery 3 weeks ago and I awakened the morning following the surgery with complete relief. I have not had a single incident of pain related to the earlier problems since the surgery. In the pre-surgery appointments Dr. Fiandaca fully explained the procedures and the potential outcomes. He was clear and precise answering any and all questions. I felt completely at ease by the time we went into surgery. Following the surgery Dr. Fiandaca saw me every day for the 4 days I spent in the hospital. He responded to the nurses calls late into the night when they had some concerns during the post op.I will always be greatful for the complete care I've received from Dr. Fiandaca. I would not wish the severity of back issues I experienced on anyone, but I would hope that anyone who is in need of spinal surgery receives the same high level of care I received from Dr. Fiandaca.

Posted on April 21st, 2010

My husband's first surgery was performed by Dr. Fiandaca and I was awed by his knowledge, confidence and bedside. He made us feel like family and made my husband feel secure and comfortable with his decision to get the surgery. Dr. Fiandaca is a wonderful and down to earth person and a great surgeon. My husband has just undergone another surgery with Dr. Fiandaca and cudos again. We traveled from Dundalk to Columbia just to have Dr. Fiandaca's opinion about this second surgery. There was no doubt about getting this surgery done by him again. We actually tracked him down. He left such a good impression on a job well done the first time, we wanted his opinion again. He did a wonderful job as always and my husband is on the road to recovery and we owe it all to Dr. Fiandaca, not just a great doctor, but a great person. Thank you Dr. Fiandaca.

Best treatment, Best experience

Posted on May 30th, 2008

Dr. Fiandaca is everything a great doctor should be. He gives a lot of time to each patient. He is warm and genuine, AND a great doctor. Interacting with his office staff is a delight. I wish he could be my primary care physician.

Posted on April 27th, 2017