Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
204 W Bay Plz
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Book Online Now
Massoud M Azar has the following 9 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Massoud M Azar - Posted on March 11th, 2012
I have chronic migraines and have been seeing Dr. Azar for about 2 years. I had a scarey experience with a medication that was prescribed by another area Neurologist. When the prescribing doc would not give me information on how to wean myself safely (a simple phone call was what I had requested) and would only schedule an appointment, I contacted Dr. Azar and explained my problem to the receptionist (who was very concerned about ME!). She put me on hold, spoke to Dr. Azar, and provided me with clear instructions on how to wean- Certainly not something that Dr. Azar's office had to do! Dr. Azar and his staff are wonderful from the moment you step into his office. He is not only extrememly knowledgable and compassionate but it is obvious that he loves his work and thoroughly enjoys interacting with people. He spends a lot of time with me in every appointment and he is a great listener (entertaining story teller, too!! Highly recommend Dr. Azar!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Massoud M Azar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Massoud M Azar's office for more information.
204 W Bay Plz Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Locations & Directions, ,
Massoud M Azar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.