Dr. Mateusz Opyrchal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mateusz Opyrchal?

The most kind, patient and knowledgeable Dr I have ever been to. I travel 2 1/2 hours to see him and don't know how I could have gotten through my breast cancer treatment without him.

patient

Dr. Opyrchal is one of the finest doctors I have ever known. He takes his time with you and explains every thing. He answers every question in a gently clear manner that puts you at ease. He is very considerate of your fears and anxieties, and helps to put you at ease. He treats you like your his only patient! I am grateful to have him as my doctor while I'm dealing with my cancer. I wish there were more doctors of this caliber in the medical profession today!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Opyrchal is extremely intelligent, however, he is kind, compassionate, takes the time to look you straight in the eye and listen and respond with a thoughtful approach. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor.

He is one fantastic doctor. He takes his time with you and genuinely cares about you as a person. I am very honored that my husband had him as his doctor.