Dr. Matheson A Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matheson A Harris?

Love the results

Dr Harris is very professional and he treats his patients with respect. He explains and answers all questions. I had eyelid surgery and am very satisfied with the results. I would and have recommended him to others.

I had a shattered cheekbone and eye socket. I was referred to Dr. Harris by a maxillofacial surgeon. Dr Harris did an excellent job repairing my face. The surgery went smoothly. He and his staff were very helpful and informative. The followup care was excellent. I plan to use Dr. Harris for all my eye care in the future.