Dr. Mathew Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mathew Alexander?

Lumbar Spine Surgery With Fusion

Posted on October 31st, 2017

When I went to see Dr Alexander in August 2017 I could not walk and my life was miserable I couldn't work I was pretty much bed ridden he sent me for MRI and I went back to his office and we skeduled surgery at Spohn Hospital on Sept 5th L4 L5 S1 remove and replace disc fusion and a Laminectomy its been eight weeks now and I feel wonderful went to see Dr Alexander for my eight week follow up and he said I was good to go back to work I'm very Thankfulll to him he is a very good Dr and his Staff is the very best very courteous and very professional I would recommend Dr Alexander to anyone who is suffering from Back Pain I'm back to living my life now

very compassionate

Posted on April 26th, 2017

friendly staff

Surgery in 2014 and still in pain.

Posted on April 10th, 2017

He performed a Anterior Cervical Dissection and Fusion of my C5 and C6. I am in more pain now then before. The staff is rude and when I offered to start paying they told me to wait, now they turned me over to collections....Biggest butcher by far!!

Amazing and caring physician

Posted on February 18th, 2017

Well worth wait and angel to me

Posted on November 15th, 2016

wish dr. alexander could be cloned, his technical skillfulness and mild manner are appreciated and much needed.before surgery i asked around and the name that came up the most was dr. alexander"s from patients who were satisfied with surgery results

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Great doctors and great staff! Yes the wait time is a little long but they take their time explaining everything in regards to my back and the steps of making it all better! We are talking about back surgery so yes I expect to have every detail possible of what to expect. I would definitely recommend anyone to see these doctors!

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I was a high risk patient with cancer of the spine. Better than excellent results. Years later I had some back pain issues and I have to say, the waiting time hadn't improved, but when you see Dr. Alexander you have his full attention and as much time as it takes to explain the up and down sides of the problem you are having.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Our appointment was at 10 AM. We still have not been seen and I am writing this review as i sit in the waiting room. The time is now 4:36 PM, this is the most unprofessional doctors office i have ever been to. They booked all their clients in the morning and expect them to wait all day to be seen.

What a staff!!!!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Courtesy of staff NONE!Professionalism of staff, NONE!I think they fall out of bed every day and hate their jobs. I had to restrain my wife from going after one of his recepetionist! Who wanted to argue withus if we had an appointment or not! Funny, it was Alexander who instructed us to come in after talking to us on the phone, which we tried to explain, but for some reason, her brain wasn't picking that part up? HUMUnfortunate that most his staff really don't want to work in the medical field, but good old Corpus Christi doesn't offer much else. So what you have is; Young non-professional's, that act like their doing you a favor by even talking with you! (As my wife and I say check in the box, go home when my shift is over!) Dr. A corrected my problems, I've had five surgery's not all by him so I can't really expect to much from a pain free life! his PA Kevin is cool, he knows they have major problems with staff. However, if the reviews are true or not, Dr. A own's the PERCEPTION created by his staff!Most likely the problem will continue until Dr. A has competition for business that's as good or better then him. So in the business world we call this NO MOTIVATION TO CHANGE!Rude Rude Staff!!!! Just Quite your job if you hate it that much!

Posted on September 1st, 2010

at my appointment i waiting for about three hours until i saw this doctor, it's bad enough that my back is messed up. but this is un called for.. didn't get out of there until 11pm that night.. the longest appointment i ever had.

/////Z%?>??PHONY MEDICARE/VA SURGERY

Posted on August 28th, 2010

be careful

ONE OF THE BEST

Posted on June 29th, 2010

THAKS TO ALL THE STAFF AND DR. M. ALEXANDER FOR ALL HE DID FOR ME. HE GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK. GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL WHO WORK FOR YOU. TRULY WOULD RECOMEND