Dr. Matthew Cusumano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Cusumano?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Great doctor and staff!

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Dr. Cusumano was great. He was willing to explain my injuries and guide me in the right direction so I could feel better. He always made sure I didn't have any further questions before my appointment was complete. I will highly recommend Dr. Cusumano! Carlos R.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

After my accidents was scared. Dr. Cusumano was very easy to talk to did amazing at explaining everything to me and I'm so thankful to him for all he's done for me.

disability ratings

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Dr. Cusumano overall is probably a good doctor as a "case manager" since he deals with a lot of auto accidents but if he gives you a disability rating he will then come back and say "I don't do disability" even though it is HE who writes out an impairment rating. He then will refuse to fill out any paperwork for work accommodations. After five years I was finally offered a full-time job but he wouldn't fill out a simple form saying what I could and could not do according to the impairment rating he assigned to me and as a result that job offer was taken back. So now I'm "disabled" and still unemployed. Discrimination is everywhere around me...

Dr. Cusumano is the most sincere and caring Doctor in Florida.

Posted on August 29th, 2008

I just wish every doctor was like Matthew, then this world would be a better place. I can tell, when he decided to be a doctor, he chose this profession because he genuinely cares deeply adout people. I give him my Highest Praise. Thank you for giving my life back and restoring my faith in doctors. Your the best.

Posted on July 25th, 2017