Dr. Mathew Devine Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mathew Devine?

Caring, listens, "great coordinator of care" it does not rush through appointment.

Posted on November 29th, 2014

Dr. Devine is personable, caring, and works hard to get down to the issues. In 2012, he helped to diagnose A breast lump that would later be diagnosed stage III breast cancer. Not knowing where to begin, Dr. Divine helped to get me lined up with the professionals that I would need for my care. He and his nursing staff also supported me through this difficult time, by providing me with prompt care in addressing issues that I might have. I have highly recommended him to my friends and family. "Thank you, Dr. Devine."

Posted on October 6th, 2017