Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mathew Greenston has 2 locations
100 McGregor St
Manchester, NH 03102
Book Online Now
Dr. Mathew Greenston has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mathew Greenston - Posted on October 16th, 2015
I WILL FIND BETTER DOCTOR
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mathew Greenston - Posted on September 25th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mathew Greenston - Posted on April 20th, 2012
This doctor wanted to send my son who is 22 months home from the ER with a temp if 105.1 after he had a febrile seizure in the morning. He only then decided to do blood work after I told him I was not leaving with my child having a fever that high. We got transferred to another hospital where he was kept overnight. And I just found out that he has a UTI because the other hospital catherized him and did urine cultures and my son only has one kidney so if we went home we would have never found out he had a UTI because he only got a urine sample from a bag. I was not impressed with him at all. As my son was on the stretcher getting ready to be transported to the other hospital he said to me " ohh yea I got his blood results, they are fine. He will be fine. " he was not very caring or personable at all.
20 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mathew Greenston is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manchester, NH.