Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew M Mays MD
Dr. Matthew M Mays, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX, with another office in Richmond, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew M Mays has 2 locations
Dr. Matthew M Mays has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Matthew M Mays has the following 10 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew M Mays - Posted on September 17th, 2018
Dr. Mays is amazing! I was told by a doc at Methodist that I had a torn meniscus and scheduled surgery. I kept getting red flags and went to Dr. Mays for a 2nd opinion. I DID NOT HAVE A TORN MENISCUS!!!! Dr. Mays gave me a cortisone shot and a knee brace. Two weeks later... NO PAIN!!! Thank you, Dr. Mays!
16 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 2002
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew M Mays is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.