Dr. Mathew C Varghese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mathew C Varghese?

I spent more than 12 years of visits to doctors and tried many prescribed and off-the-shelf medications resulting in very little improvement for my severe bodily itch. But about 2 months ago I consulted Dr. Mathew Varghese who quickly recommended medications that have resulted in a huge improvement. I unhesitatingly and strongly recommend Dr. Varghese as a courteous, empathetic and highly skilled doctor.

Cortisone shots for Cystic Acne

These reviews must be total lies or made up. For more reviews check them out on yelp. However, a quick overview of my appointment: I really didn't like how Dr. Varghese approached me. First, he touched my skin without gloves (directly at my cystic acne) as if I knew where he had his hands. Secondly he applied a numbing cream to my skin without even using a q-tip, he literally applied it to my skin straight from the tube. Then tried to push me into cutting open the blemish after the cortisone injections after I had already said NO the first time. He is very unprofessional and unsanitary. I would never recommend him.

Great Dermatologist. Very attentive. Great diagnosis. Truly cares about his patients. Staff--wonderful.

my dermotologist of 20 years - 5 stars

He is wonderful... I have no complaintd...yes they have busy office but he takes his time when it is required.. it may seem to some that he is quick but in this case its because he knows what he is doing .

Not caring at all No Manners

Dr. Varghese gets 5 stars from me!

It's always a pleasure when I have to see Dr. Varghese. He is so caring and never rushes through the exam. He has helped me and many of my friends with various problems through the years, and even saved one friend's life who had a serious melanoma. A talented surgeon, he leaves no scars. He's the best, and I will continue to recommend him to everyone.

He is fantastic! He always takes care of any skin problems I have. I am a happy patient.

Horrible visit

Waited for a 2 mins consultation, the doctor showed no interest and was unprofessional. Gives Cornell a bad name and reputation