Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mathias N Zemel has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Mathias N Zemel has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Mathias N Zemel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mathias N Zemel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Was required to select one star to submit survey but I would not recommend this "physician" to any human. Mr. Zemel lacks personality, is not courteous, and from my overall observations does not care to treat people of color. Horrible in every aspect of treatment, actually made my issue worse. I hope the the Jewish boy with the severe cystic ance found another doctor by now. Mr. Zemel had an office in Paramus now he`s in Paterson, in a dirty, unsanitary, rancid office. Run!!!
History of melanoma in my family. Once I mentioned this the doctor spent an extended amount of time learning my family history and screaning me. I have multiple visits for checks and the nurse I have been dealing with has been excellent in calming my nerves and keeping me up to date with the biopsies. This doctor does not rush and makes sure that you get a complete review and complete care.
38 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1980
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Dr. Mathias N Zemel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMathias Zemel Llc, 675 Broadway Ste 5, Paterson, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mathias N Zemel in this video.
Dr. Mathias N Zemel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.