More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mathulla Geevarghese has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Mathulla Geevarghese has the following 6 expertise
- Viral Meningitis
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. G needs to brush up on basic pediatrics. Prescribing medications made specifically for an adult is unacceptable for a 48kg child. Very rude, condesending and is often confused about his long he has been practicing. Is it 22 or 25 years.? His listening skills are awful or he may just need his ears cleaned out. His idea of looking a child over that is ill is through their clothing. Who knows maybe he has super power vision? After waiting days for stool, blood cultures and urine he refuses to give a note to a child that remains sick. He must get paid very,very low for the care he provides. It is a shame that Sheridan could not find a better physician that this person.
Dr. Geevarghese is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEmcare, 18167 US Highway 19 N, Clearwater, FL
Dr. Mathulla Geevarghese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.