Dr. Matloob U Rehman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Matloob U Rehman?

The Macaluso's

Dr Rheman saved my husbands life. he has allowed us to see him without appointments. Called in prescription. He also pushed my husband into getting on the waiting list for a transplant. He answers all of our questions. Because fo my work schedule, he comes to see us a the dialysis center on Saturdays. He is a GREAT doctor. He is also open to new ideas

This doctor pays no attention to the patient, in fact is defensive and argumentative if you try to discuss your concerns with him. I went to him for years and he ineffectively treated my problems so that I kept getting worse and couldn't discuss it with him because he's too busy arguing and defending to listen.

Birth Control