Dr. Barry M Garner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry M Garner?

mrs.

Dr. Garner is so nice. You feel comfortable right away. The procedure you are there to see him for is nerve racking. But I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. So I would highly recommend him for any gastro problems--top or bottom.

After years of pain and being told by other Drs it was several different things Dr. Garner was the one who took time and found my gastropyresis and got me fixed up in no time. I love that he sits down with you and talks to you and is concerned about your health

Dr Garner came and explained results of colonoscopy to us and was very kind, gracious, and caring. We really appreciated him.

DR. Garner is the BEST!!

Dr. Garner is not only the best in his field, but he also has a Great Personality and that coupled with his expertise will put you as his Patient completely at ease and takes away the nervousness normally accompanying the Colonoscopy Procedure. He along with his Wonderful Staff are the reason that I will never use anyone else!

Dr. Garner is no longer at Clopton Clinic

the BEST g

Greatest GI in Jonesboro

I love Clopton Clinic in general but Dr Garner in specific. He is able to explain things so we can understand, very warm, kind hearted, cares about what is best for his patients. He has the best nurse, Marsha, in the whole world. She shares many of the same traits as the doctor. At times I learn as much about my illness from her as I do him!!! Rounding out the team is Lisa Kaffka who is the most wonderful APN. She talks with me like I am a friend and not just another patient. I love that. I tell everyone I meet that needs a GI to not mess with anyone other than those at Clopton Clinic and to see Dr Garner if they can.